Til we bring Jamey to college and I am a wreck. Cool collected Debbie (questionable on any given day) does not exist. She has been replaced with frantic momaholic Debbie, crying, running around doing all kinds of things to get ready, strolling down memory lane, crying again. The anxiety level is epic. I'm pretty good at holding it together in front of Jamey; I don't want to upset him.
We had a really nice last dinner. Jamey's favorite: chicken parm with spaghetti, salad, and brocoli. His girlfriend Kirsten ate over too; and I bursted out crying while saying goodbye to her. You not only miss your own kid; you also miss their girlfriend and friends in general hanging out at your house. Yes, it's gonna be mighty quiet around here.
I think we're bringing too much stuff. After getting everything finally packed tonight, I feel like it's just too much to start off. I better get up extra early and see if I can consolidate a little.
I've got to hold it somewhat together tomorrow. I don't want to stress Jamey out. How am I ever gonna do this? THIS IS MY BABY!!!!! Somebody help me please . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment